[Nfbf-l] Fw: Time to call your Florida HouseRepresentative! Another Service for the Blind may be going bythe Wayside.

Jody W. Ianuzzi jody at thewhitehats.com
Mon Apr 27 13:34:14 UTC 2009

Hello Marion,

I would keep the radio reading service before I would keep Newsline.
Newsline was developed before the internet.  I can find information faster
and more reliably by going online.

I think the Radio Reading Service is wonderful for elderly people who don't
have computers or technical abilities.  Elderly people even find Newsline
intimidating.

The local RRS has local volunteers reading local newspapers and they add a
real personal touch.

JODY