[Nfbf-l] [Bulk] my guide dog merry

Sherrill O'Brien sherrill.obrien at verizon.net
Tue Aug 11 20:13:48 UTC 2009

Hello all,

Thanks so very much to all of you who have sent your words of encouragement.
We're just taking things one day at a time here.  I can tell you that Merry
is sure enjoying the peanut butter or cheese treats  in which I'm hiding her
pills!  I appreciate all the good thoughts and prayers!

Sherrill and Merry