[Nfbf-l] NFB-NewslineR Meeting

Sherri flmom2006 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 27 02:14:20 UTC 2009

Dan, I appreciate you sending out this e-mail to let the lists know about our most productive and exciting meeting with Joyce Hildreth. I have worked with Joyce for years and we have always had a very cooperative and friendly relationship, which carried over into our Newsline ®meeting today. I am very glad to have had the opportunity to assist Scott White and Renee West in adding to their demonstrations of Newsline ®and all its new innovative features.

While Dan was rushing to get his plane home, I was able to have lunch with Renee and Scott where we discussed many ideas that will help grow NFBF Newsline ® and continue to keep Florida #1. Please stay tuned for more details.

I also want to give my thanks to my invaluable Newsline ®committee for their hard work and for all those volunteers and marketers who spread the word of Newsline® throughout Florida. I also thank Sabrina Deaton, our past Newsline ® coordinator for helping me in this transition and for her continued involvement.

Finally, last but certainly not least, I thank Joyce Hildreth and The Florida Division of Blind Services for their continued funding of Newsline ®and for Joyce's recognition that Newsline ® is an extremely valuable source of information for the blind and print-disabled of Florida.

I am honored to be Florida's Newsline ®coordinator. As Dan said, if you have any questions or want to become more involved with Newsline®, please contact me. My contact information is below this e-mail. Also, please see Dan's message.

Sherri Brun, Secretary and Newsline® Coordinator
E-mail:  flmom2006 at gmail.com
Phone:  407-898-6024
Toll-Free (Newsline®):  866-603-8578
http://www.nfbflorida.org/
Past President
National Federation of the Blind Greater Orlando Chapter
http://nfbfgoc.org/
There is a Braille literacy crisis in America.
You can be part of the solution.

https://catalog.usmint.gov/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/CategoryDisplay?langId=-1&storeId=10001&catalogId=10001&identifier=4000