[Nfbf-l] Iowa decision goes against dog users

Marion & Martin swampfox1833 at verizon.net
Mon Feb 23 19:15:17 UTC 2009

Jodi,
    First of all, from the information I have received from those who have
attended the NFB training centers with their dogs, it seems as if they have
plenty of time together and work them nearly every day. I also respectfully
disagree that one must work their dog every day in order for it to maintain
its training. Louiza is semi-retired and works only once a week or so and I
have not noticed any difference in her quality of work.

Fraternally,
Marion