[Nfbf-l] Iowa decision goes against dog users

Sherri flmom2006 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 24 16:12:32 UTC 2009

Holly, I appreciate your thoughts as an O & M instructor. I believe that the
reason people are not taught O & M with guide dogs is that most instructors
who have training in cane travel do not have the training to work with a dog
guide/person team. There are so many things that have to be observed such as
those you mentioned.