[Nfbf-l] Merry Christmas

John joramsey at cox.net
Mon Jan 5 10:54:34 UTC 2009

Hi Kathy,
I am definitely trying to develop networks. I am going to post my resume on
the internet and also start the mailing process. I know that it is going to
be difficult to locate anything right now because of the economy and the
hiring freezes here in Florida. If you or anyone else on the list knows of
anything please let me know.
Happy new year to you too.
John

John A. Ramsey Jr., Esq.