[Nfbf-l] National Day of Service

David Evans drevans at bellsouth.net
Wed Jan 21 16:53:30 UTC 2009

Dear Kathy,

I have not heard from you and I wanted to touch base about my chapter
elections on February 14, 2009.
I have sent a letter to the "Talking Books" library and it should be going
out to everyone in Palm Beach County.
We will be having the meeting at the Grumpy Grouper Grill in Lantana, Fl on
Saturday, Feb. 14, come what may.
Will Betty , Dan or Gloria or some other State Board Member be there as this
is the weekend right after the Washington Seminar?
Please let me know.

I am moving ahead with State Convention things including trying to get us a
grant.
I have been in     touch with Gloria and Marion on this score and Debby
Bracket.
Please let me know if someone is coming?
The first place I selected for the meeting backed out and we have returned
to the Grouper for the time being.  I had hoped to move far enough away to
discourage some of the FCB members from coming and to move back toward where
our base of members use to come from in the South end of the County.
Now we will just have to wait and see.
Please let me hear from you or someone soon.

David Evans, NFBF
Home: (561) 482-5684
Cell: (561) 789-2488
E-mail: drevans at bellsouth.net