[Nfbf-l] National Day of Service

Lappland lappland at bellsouth.net
Wed Jan 21 23:59:18 UTC 2009

kathy,
did you ever get pat or mike's numbers? let me know if you still need them.
we only have r members of FCB who ever attend our meetings and 2 of them
have never caused trouble. in fact, they have been very helpful. also, the 2
that did cause problems were repremanded by their chapter and warned to
never do it again.
well the state be buying the lunches as a draw for the meeting? let me know
if there is anything you want me to do.

carolyn