[Nfbf-l] Bookshare

Holly Idler hbeanie at gmail.com
Sat Jan 24 01:36:26 UTC 2009

No Dan, I miss the HTML. I used to download a book and enlarged the print to
follow along with JAWs or Window Eyes. I cannot do that anymore. I guess I
will have to go strictly audio and purchase a stream which would be nice but
I cannot afford it right now. I am starting to have bookshare now.
Holly