[Nfbf-l] Bookshare

Kirk Harmon kvharmon54 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 28 02:42:53 UTC 2009

Holly, if you or any  of our members are in any kind of school Bookshare
will waive the annual fees. I was in the West Palm Beach Rehab center for
Lap top computer class and when  I talked to a Rep from the company she
informed me that that is good enough to qualify for the student program for
free service. Please let all be advised. Your friend in the cause, Kirk
servc----- Original Message -----