[Nfbf-l] FW: Hiring Goals for Persons with Targeted Disabilities

Kirk kvharmon54 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 2 08:23:05 UTC 2009

Thanks Betty for your exvciting information for our friends that are looking
for employment! Your friend, Kirk

Kirk Harmon
1031 Lenmore Ct.
Orlando, FL. 32812

Phone:
Office: 1-407-380-3371
Cell: 1-407-473-2176
BVA/FRG
District Director
E. central Division

BVA/FRG
Fundraising coordinator
911 cell phone  donations Program

City of Orlando
Mayor's Advisory Counsil
Counsil member

"Blinded Veteran's Helping Blinded Veteran's"
"Smiles are nothing more than 30 second cvacations"!