[Nfbf-l] hello from Tallahassee

Kirk kvharmon54 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 8 22:22:21 UTC 2009

Hi from another one in Orlando! It is good to hear you on this site. I am
curious as to who your President is now? I had talked to your last one at
our Jax convention and had heard that she was in Ft. Lauderdale in the Nova
Law school now. I am glad to see your chapter moving forward so well! Kirk
Harmon