[Nfbf-l] hello from Tallahassee

David Evans drevans at bellsouth.net
Wed Jun 17 15:06:27 UTC 2009

Dear Elizabeth ,

Welcome to the list.
I am David Evans, former Palm Beach County Chapter President and now the
Chapter Secretary.
I hope that we shall have many enjoyable exchanges.
If I can be of any help to you, just contact me through the list or at my
e-mail, drevans at bellsouth.net  .
As for the items you wish to sell, I don't think there is anything wrong
with letting the list know what you have to sell.
I for one would like to see your chapter grow and become a real force for
change in Tallahassee.
You guys have instant access to members of the Florida State Legislature and
could make a great difference in helping us get things done there that would
really help Blind people all over the State.
If I can help with fund raising ideas or anything else, just send me a note.

David Evans, NFBF
Former Palm Beach County Chapter President and a State NFB Board member.
Nuclear/Aerospace Materials Engineer
Builder of the Lunar Rovers and the F-117 Stealth Fighter
Past chair of the ADA Advisory Board for Palm Beach County
Palm Tran Service Board and the Para-Transit Sub-Committee
MPO Transportation Disadvantaged Local Coordining Board
South Florida Regional Transit Authority/ Tri-Rail