[Nfbf-l] Article regarding complaint filed against HART

Merry Schoch merrys at verizon.net
Thu Jun 11 03:51:19 UTC 2009

Thought you would like to see the article regarding the complaints that Marion has filed against HART (our local transportation provided).  After many years of filling complaints with them as well as having meetings and broken promises, it is about time this was done.  The DOJ complaint was provided to HART's Board of Directors at their June 1st meeting.  We had a meeting that afternoon with different HART officials, and time will tell if they will try to rectify this issue.  The complaints will not be pulled until such time.

Hope you enjoy the article - below is the link:
http://brandonnews2.tbo.com:80/content/2009/jun/10/br-group-asks-hart-to-provide-verbal-cues/

Merry