[Nfbf-l] Amtrak

Holly hbeanie at gmail.com
Fri Jun 12 03:05:49 UTC 2009

The DFB stood for Deerfield Beach. I kept the three that they used for the
students and myself when we traveled from Deland to Deerfield Beach. I was
told to bring it up while I was at convention, but I put the tags in my
suitcase and forgot about them. The tags were bright green. There were white
tags over others who were on the train with their destination on it, but
"keep in sight" was not on the white tickets. When we were getting off the
train I asked if I could keep the tags and the lady gave me all three.

I followed a student through the cars but that was due to her balance not
her blindness.
Holly