[Nfbf-l] Amtrak

Judith Hamilton jrhamilton51 at earthlink.net
Fri Jun 12 04:12:30 UTC 2009

Just my 2 cent input, but the only thing that I noticed was a white paper
tag that I knocked off the rack when I was getting my bag to depart at the
Lakeland station and all it said was "JAX" for Jacksonville.  The passenger
in the seat next to mine was going to Jacksonville and she was just a
traveller like everyone else on the train.  I think she got on in Miami
where the train started.
Judy

And

http://www.nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfbf-l_nfbnet.org/danjhicks%40yahoo.co