[Nfbf-l] It is with great sadness...

Dan Hicks danjhicks at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 14 01:27:30 UTC 2009

I am very, very sad to her of the passing of David Anspach.

I had the pleasure of working with Dave on several projects. Dave had a
great speaking voice, and, in our committee teleconferences, he always spoke
with a tone of calm assurance. If David said he would take care of
something, then you just didn't worry about it after that. He was
intelligent, well-informed, had a great sense of humor, and was just a great
guy to work with

He was our friend and colleague and we will all miss him a lot. The
thoughts, prayers, and compassion of the National Federation of the Blind of
Florida go out to Tammy and all the other members of the Anspach family.

Dan Hicks, Presient
NFBF

"If you are going to walk on thin ice,
 you might as well dance."