[Nfbf-l] It is with great sadness...

Kathy Davis kdavisnfbf at cfl.rr.com
Sun Jun 14 04:59:09 UTC 2009

I am heart sick to learn of the passing of my good friend, David Anspach. He
was a very special friend to me. I always appreciated his intelligent
e-mails as well as the more humorous ones. My heart also aches for Tammy
because after talking with her for about an hour on Wednesday evening, it
was evident that she was anxious and scared. We need to lift her up and let
her know that the NFBF family is their for her.

Dave, Anspach, may you fly with the angels now. You have made our lives
richer from having known and worked with you and you will be greatly missed.

Kathy