[Nfbf-l] Stipend for Convention

Marion & Martin swampfox1833 at verizon.net
Wed Jun 17 18:34:37 UTC 2009

Dear NFBF Board of Directors,
    I understand that the NFBF Board met via teleconference last night. One of the items of business that we were told by President Hicks was on the agenda to be discussed was the amount of the stipend to be provided to Chapters to assist members planning to attend the National Convention in Detroit. I would like to know what the decision was in regard to this. Furthermore, in the interest of transparency, can you share with the membership what amount each member of the Board of Directors will receive for this purpose?

Marion Gwizdala, President
East Hillsborough Chapter
National Federation of the blind