[Nfbf-l] Fw: [Nfb-announce] Fwd: international roaming charges--Detroitconvention

Judith Hamilton jrhamilton51 at earthlink.net
Fri Jun 19 19:25:34 UTC 2009

I am a little behind because my email service provides me with double and
tripple the amount of messages sent from each list.  By the time I wade
through all the duplicates, I am exhausted!

This is just an FYI for those with screen readers.  The number referenced
in Rick's post has the star or asterisk before the 228.  I have Zoom Text
and for some reason, I do not understand, the screen reader only read the
228.  I also have magnification so I was able to know about the asterisk,
or star key (whichever you prefer-smile).

Have fun at convention and don't step over the border without your passport!

Have a good weekend.
Judy

http://www.nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfb-announce_nfbnet.org/flmom2006%40gm
ail.com