[Nfbf-l] Stipend for Convention

Sherri flmom2006 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 18 14:03:34 UTC 2009

Marion, With all due respect, I concur that transparency is important,
however, it should be strongly noted that we have not had a fund-raiser for
the last several years. It takes a tremendous amount of funds to operate the
affiliate, as I am sure you are aware, and so because we are all part of the
NFB family, we need to step up and organize a viable and workable
fund-raiser. As a member of the NFBF board, I would certainly like us to
have the means to help send many people to the National Convention.
From: "Marion & Martin" <swampfox1833 at verizon.net>
To: "Dan Hicks" <danjhicks at yahoo.com>; "Sherrill O'Brien"
<sherrill.obrien at verizon.net>; <minichiellog at comcast.net>; "Kathy Davis"
<kdavisnfbf at cfl.rr.com>; "Joe Minichiello" <jbmini at comcast.net>; "Gloria