[Nfbf-l] [NFBF-Leaders] FACEBOOK

Gina Minichiello minichiellog at comcast.net
Thu Jun 18 21:30:37 UTC 2009

First, let me apologize for the original post going out to the list. I think it was sent to everyone in my address book. It has no place on our lists, and It was unintentional. I have been getting all kinds of replies all afternoon. I can't figure out why I get a reply on the listserv before the original message.
But in response to your reply Merry it is my personal account.

Gina Minichiello, Board Member
Treasurer, Greater Jacksonville Chapter
minichiellog at comcast.net