[Nfbf-l] [NFBF-Leaders] FACEBOOK

Dan Hicks danjhicks at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 19 00:11:37 UTC 2009

Hi Gina,

Don't worry about it. You are among friends, and I did not intend this list
to be quite so topically restrictive as NFBF-L.

I agree with your earlier message -- probably sent to the board, rather than
via the NFBF-Leaders List -- that FOPBC has in impressive presence on
Facebook.  Lenora still feels they need an NFB-Net Listserv, and I heartily
agree, so I am endeavoring to set one up for them right away.

By the way, I did not find any photos on your FB page -- even your profile
photo seems to be  missing. Then again, maybe just don't know how to work it
very well.

Enjoy your weekend!

Dan

"If you are going to walk on thin ice,