[Nfbf-l] [Nfb-fundraising] Final update: Gaspar Loafs for the Blind

Sherri flmom2006 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 19 13:35:30 UTC 2009

Marion, this sounds very much like our state fund-raiser where you couldn't
get the venue to cooperate. It's great you got a venue. Is this for the NFB,
THE NFBF or the NFB East Hillsborough chapter. I was a little confused by
the announcement, since I didn't see your chapter's name anywhere. Just
looking for some clarification. Hope it goes well.