[Nfbf-l] [Nfb-fundraising] Final update: Gaspar Loafs for the Blind

Marion & Martin swampfox1833 at verizon.net
Fri Jun 19 14:40:14 UTC 2009

Sherri,
    Thank you for your well-wishes! Like you, I am a little confused, too!
In a message to me that was copied to the NFBF Board, Dan expressed the same
concerns as you regarding this event. My reply was also sent to the Board,
so you should have received it, clearing up any confusion that may have been
caused. FYI and further clarification, I have copied this exchange below my
signature.

Fraternally,
Marion Gwizdala, President
East Hillsborough Chapter