[Nfbf-l] Possible closing of Lee county talking books library

Kirk kvharmon54 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 19 17:29:43 UTC 2009

Hello all of my friends. This is something that must be brought forward to all concerned in Lee county! We can't allow this library to be closed for we have too many users that need this service to be continued there. I am urging all of you to keep informed on this situatuation and please call or place e-mails letting their officials that we as a state blind community, are behind the continued use of tis sub-libbrary for the Talking Books program! Your friend in  the cause, Kirk Harmon
Kirk Harmon
1031 Lenmore Ct.
Orlando, FL. 32812

Phone:
Office: 1-407-380-3371
Cell: 1-407-473-2176
BVA/FRG
District Director
E. central Division

BVA/FRG
Fundraising coordinator
911 cell phone  donations Program

City of Orlando
Mayor's Advisory Counsil
Counsil member

"Blinded Veteran's Helping Blinded Veteran's"
"Smiles are nothing more than 30 second cvacations"!