[Nfbf-l] [Nfb-fundraising] Final update: Gaspar Loafs forthe Blind

Sherri flmom2006 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 19 19:38:53 UTC 2009

Marion, I have been going back and forth between computers, so missed that
message. I appreciate the information and clarification and would very much
like us to go forth if we could get a venue, but then, that is up to the
board. We approved the fund-raiser, so I am thinking it could happen. Thanks
for sending the message again.