[Nfbf-l] NFBF-Parents President

Lenora J. Marten bluegolfshoes at aol.com
Wed May 6 22:59:53 UTC 2009

Hello Sherrill,

Thank you so much for your kind words! You're right, I don't think we have formally met. You probably haven't
formally met Eric either, but you would remember him as the boy everyone sang "Happy Birthday" to during
general session last year here in Jacksonville. Joe, Gina and Debby are indeed great mentors. Debby has
done a tremendous job with the Parents Division and I am looking forward to continuing as well as expanding
the division. Of course, I still must be elected, but I am "visualizing" my goal and thinking positive. I too look
forward to meeting and getting to know everyone and their families.

Have a great evening!

Lenora Marten
NFB-Greater Jacksonville Chapter Secretary
NFBF-Parents board member
bluegolfshoes at aol.com
904-229-9554