[Nfbf-l] NFBF-Parents President

Sherri flmom2006 at gmail.com
Wed May 6 23:27:40 UTC 2009

Hi Lenora,

I do remember meeting you last year and was very impressed. Though Debby has
done a tremendous job, I have complete confidence that you will continue the
growth and work of the Parents' division in Florida. Thank you for your most
eloquent and well-thought-out letter. It is so nice to hear a sighted person
say it's okay to be blind.