[Nfbf-l] Hotel facility

Lenora J. Marten bluegolfshoes at aol.com
Wed May 13 16:21:45 UTC 2009

Hi Jody -

Just a couple of questions. Is the Tomadachi Judo Club demonstration just visual, or are the teens going to be able
to get some instruction? Maybe learn a self defense move?

Also with the Boca Raton Amateur Radio Club; are they going to be able to be on the air talking or?
giving interviews?and/or try out some of the equipment?

Thanks so much!

Lenora Marten
NFB-Jacksonville Chapter Secretary
NFBF-Parents Board Member