[Nfbf-l] Hotel facility

Jody W. Ianuzzi jody at thewhitehats.com
Thu May 14 01:52:41 UTC 2009

Hello Lenora,

Yes, to both questions.  The Tomadachi Judo Club will be doing an
interactive demonstration at 9:30 on Saturday morning in the teen room.  I
am also a judo instructor and I will be participating in the demonstration.
I will be available to answer questions throughout the convention.

I am also a ham radio operator (and I am a Mission Radio Operator in civil
Air patrol)  The Boca radio club is hoping to set up equipment for people to
listen to during the demonstration on Saturday evening at 6:00pm in the teen
room.  Again, it will be interactive.

These demonstrations have been scheduled for the teens but everyone is
welcome.  I hope we have a great turnout as these clubs are very
enthusiastic about coming to the convention.

Please congratulate Eric on receiving his Life Award in scouts.

JODY