[Nfbf-l] NFBF Convention

PJ persianpj at aol.com
Fri May 15 02:32:06 UTC 2009

I'm so jealous hearing all these upcoming travel plans and convention details.? James and I will miss seeing all of you but we will be in Detroit.? We are taking Amtrak from New Orleans.?

I know that?each of you will make?my student Cavitt and his parents, Philip and Kim Breeze, feel welcome.? It will be their first convention and they will be a great addition to our affiliate.? They are super advocates for their son and are looking forward to finding out what NFB is all about.?

Patti Johnson
Panama City