[Nfbf-l] NFBF Convention

Debby B bwbddl at yahoo.com
Fri May 15 02:35:25 UTC 2009

Ah, Patti, I wondered if they were yours! Looking forward to meeting them. We'll miss you and James.

 Debby
bwbddl at yahoo.com
www.nfbflorida.org/parents

Please support Braille literacy and programs for our youth by sponsoring me in
the Motor City March for Independence! Better yet, join the team of the FL Parents of Blind Children!
http://www.marchforindependence.org/goto/debbyb
http://www.marchforindependence.org/goto/fpobc