[Nfbf-l] Raffles and Sales

Debby B bwbddl at yahoo.com
Sat May 16 00:21:18 UTC 2009

The Parents' Division has several few terrific items to raffle off and to sell this year. Be sure to bring along lots of cash in order to shop with us! Here's a sampling of what will be available:

3 different raffles: Tickets are $1 each or 6 for $5.
Victor Reader Stream valued at $369 donated by FL Reading and Vision (THANK YOU!)
Commemorative Braille Coin (s)
Electronic Battleship and select games

Braille T-shirts  $20.00
Handbook for Itinerant & Resource Teachers  $10.00
Braille and Tactile books (Touch the Sun, Touch the Universe, etc)  prices vary
Braille Bracelet  $40.00
Heart Bracelet with "love" in print and Braille $30.00
Heart Necklace with "love" in print and Braille $30.00
Braille Coin (includes shipping)   $37.00
Braille Blanket with NFB in print and Braille  $25
We'll also take orders for blankets personalized with 1 name (includes shipping)  $35

See one of the teens, Debby Brackett, Dennis or Sue Davids, Diane Sapiro, or Lenora Marten. The new board will also have them after our elections on Saturday. We'll be on the look-out for you, too!

Happy shopping,

 Debby
bwbddl at yahoo.com
www.nfbflorida.org/parents

Please support Braille literacy and programs for our youth by sponsoring me in
the Motor City March for Independence! Better yet, join the team of the FL Parents of Blind Children!
http://www.marchforindependence.org/goto/debbyb
http://www.marchforindependence.org/goto/fpobc