[Nfbf-l] Raffles and Sales

Kathy Davis kdavisnfbf at cfl.rr.com
Sat May 16 03:09:00 UTC 2009

Oh Debby, you guys have so many items that are very appealing to me. I
particularly like the heart necklace with Braille and print. Guess I'd
better be bringing lots of money.

Let me take this moment to commend you and others for the wonderful agenda
and all of the hard work that has gone into making certain that things go
well. I know I plan to be present part of Saturday. As you know, I have a
particular love for FOPBC!

See you in a few days.

Kathy