[Nfbf-l] URGENT

Kathy Davis kdavisnfbf at cfl.rr.com
Sat May 16 03:17:03 UTC 2009

Hi Millie,

I read your recent e-mail with a heavy heart. Goodness knows Carl and
Charlotte Miller have been a part of my life since I first became involved
with the NFBF. I am so very sad to learn of Charlotte's passing and my heart
goes out to Carl with my deepest sympathies.

I am copying this to the NFBF Board of Directors as well as to the NFBF
Leaders List as everyone will want to know about this sad news.

Please let me know how the board can be of assistance to Carl during these
difficult times. How many years were Charlotte and Carl married? Also,
Millie, please send me Carl's telephone number as I want to talk with him.

If you should need to reach me, my cell phone number is 386-453-1195.

Blessings to you and all of the members of the St. Lucie Chapter.

With warmest regards,

Kathy Davis, President
NFBF

  _____