[Nfbf-l] Hospital visit!

Dan Hicks danjhicks at yahoo.com
Sat May 16 23:24:23 UTC 2009

Hi Kirk,

I am glad you are doing better. I, too, thought you were home. I guess it
did not occur to me you could have Internet access in a hospital room. Last
time I was in the hospital I took along my cassette player and a stack of
cassette books. I love to read, but having web and e-mail access must
certainly help make the time pass more quickly.

Dan

"If you are going to walk on thin ice,
 you might as well dance."
                        - Inuit Proverb