[Nfbf-l] Hospital visit!

Kirk kvharmon54 at gmail.com
Sun May 17 01:24:30 UTC 2009

Dan, it has made my stay so much more adequate to deal with.  the  Hospital
has it's own free internet access for   it's patient's  to utilize. I also
brought my victor Stream to read some books as well! Man, this  new world we
live in  with  all of it's technical advances is just wonderful! LOL!I wish
to Thank you for the "Hello" and  I also would like to send you my
congradulations to you for being able to  have the bragging rights to having
a  Daughter that  has graduated from  FSU with a Masters  in hand! On that,
I will let you be and  please give a  warm Hello to Gloria for me if you
will.Kirk Harmon
1031  Lenmore Ct.
Orlando, FL. 32812

Phone:
Office: 1-407-380-3371
Cell: 1-407-473-2176
BVA/FRG
District Director
E. central Division

BVA/FRG
Fundraising coordinator
911 cell phone  donations Program

City of Orlando
Mayor's Advisory Counsil
Counsil member

"Blinded Veteran's Helping Blinded Veteran's"
"Smiles are nothing more than 30 second cvacations"!