[Nfbf-l] Candidates at the Presidents Breakfast?

Marion & Martin swampfox1833 at verizon.net
Sat May 16 23:54:12 UTC 2009

Dear All,
    I asked this question on the NFBF Leaders list and had absolutely no responses, so I thought I would ask the question of the grass roots membership. I would like to suggest that Craig Kiser and any other member who intends to run for the Presidency of the affiliate be invited to attend the Presidents' Committee breakfast. this would give those who would like to lead this organization get to know the Chapter Presidents and the issues that affect us. It would also give the candidates the opportunity to share how they feel they could best lead this organization. What
do others think?

Fraternally yours,
Marion Gwizdala-Schoch, President
East Hillsborough Chapter