[Nfbf-l] Live Debut

Kirk kvharmon54 at gmail.com
Sun May 17 22:18:24 UTC 2009

I will miss the friends I look forward to seeing each year as well
As far as getting better, I believe I am off to a good start, thanks for the
advice! Kirk

Kirk Harmon
1031 Lenmore Ct.
Orlando, FL. 32812

Phone:
Office: 1-407-380-3371
Cell: 1-407-473-2176
BVA/FRG
District Director
E. central Division

BVA/FRG
Fundraising coordinator
911 cell phone  donations Program

City of Orlando
Mayor's Advisory Counsil
Counsil member

"Blinded Veteran's Helping Blinded Veteran's"
"Smiles are nothing more than 30 second cvacations"!