[Nfbf-l] Live Debut

Marion & Martin swampfox1833 at verizon.net
Sun May 17 02:06:09 UTC 2009

Kirk,
    I'm doing fair! I have a few events I am planning, e.g., a house party
with a few docs from St. Anthony's hospital and a public event in the Ybor
City entertainment district. I'll be making a big push after our State
convention is over!I look forward to seeing you in Boca! You will be there,
right?

Fraternally,
marion