[Nfbf-l] Live Debut

Kirk kvharmon54 at gmail.com
Sun May 17 15:42:31 UTC 2009

I am glad to see your so busy Marion. I am not going to be able to go this
year as I have too many commitments that have kept me out of the convention
for this year. I would love to see your idea for a debate type luncheon  for
candidates be moved forward if not this year but perhaps for the next
presidential election for the NF BFL. I wish you well and say Hello to your
fairly new Bride for me. Your friend in the cause, K H

Kirk Harmon
1031 Lenmore CT.
Orlando, FL. 32812

Phone:
Office: 1-407-380-3371
Cell: 1-407-473-2176
BVA/FRG
District Director
E. central Division

BVA/FRG
Fundraising coordinator
911 cell phone  donations Program

City of Orlando
Mayor's Advisory Counsel
Counsel member

"Blinded Veteran's Helping Blinded Veteran's"
"Smiles are nothing more than 30 second vacations"!