[Nfbf-l] Candidates at the Presidents Breakfast?

Kirk kvharmon54 at gmail.com
Sun May 17 16:00:31 UTC 2009

Marion, Right on  my Brother! this is  an item that I feel is pertinent to
the future of our FRG! Wouldn't it be nice to have an open discussion with
them to  be able to hear from their own mouths how they feel on topics that
are on all of our  minds? Your friend in the cause, KH

Kirk Harmon
1031 Lenmore Ct.
Orlando, FL. 32812

Phone:
Office: 1-407-380-3371
Cell: 1-407-473-2176
BVA/FRG
District Director
E. central Division

BVA/FRG
Fundraising coordinator
911 cell phone  donations Program

City of Orlando
Mayor's Advisory Counsil
Counsil member

"Blinded Veteran's Helping Blinded Veteran's"
"Smiles are nothing more than 30 second cvacations"!