[Nfbf-l] Why Craig Kiser for President?

Kirk kvharmon54 at gmail.com
Sun May 17 22:39:18 UTC 2009

Marion, man, I can't remember when I have agreed with you so much in such a
short amount  of time! LOL! In all seriousness however, I do agree with your
message on  this topic and am  anxious to see someone that  has his
credentials and experience  with  the Blind community in  Florida such as he
has, take  the Helm. We have many that seem to like the " Status quo". I
personally feel that he is the only candidate we have now that has not held
this position for  us but all that He has held in his past  has been done
with  true devotion and  pride. If these members that are  happy with the
status quo, then  what  will it hurt  themn to see what  he can do for us?
If he accomplishes nothing during his helm then  we have neither lossed nor
gained anything, thus? "Status Quo"! then, it will be what they all want by
staying the same for them all! I would Love to see the NFB look to our
Future with fresh ideas and input to carry us forward on so many fronts.
With  the change in all of our lives due to the  constant improvements of
Technology, and awareness to our needs, now is the time to capitalize on
new, fresh, but experienced leadership to get  this accomplished in a
positive and  cronstructive manner! Your Friend,in  the cause, KH

Kirk Harmon
1031 Lenmore CT.
Orlando, FL. 32812

Phone:
Office: 1-407-380-3371
Cell: 1-407-473-2176
BVA/FRG
District Director
E. central Division

BVA/FRG
Fundraising coordinator
911 cell phone  donations Program

City of Orlando
Mayor's Advisory Counsel
Counsel member

"Blinded Veteran's Helping Blinded Veteran's"
"Smiles are nothing more than 30 second vacations"!