[Nfbf-l] Candidates at the Presidents Breakfast?

David Anspach danspach at tampabay.rr.com
Mon May 18 01:50:45 UTC 2009

Hello Marion and all,
I think this is an excellent idea.  But I would like to take this a step
further. Why not set aside an area in the exhibit hall, near the entrance of
the room for easy access, an area or table where candidates can make
themselves available to field questions from the membership as a whole? This
would allow everyone to have an opportunity to ask the candidates how he or
she feels about certain issues that affect us all here in Florida. It may be
too late for this year, but I think that making candidates available prior
to the election, whether it be at the president's meeting or the exhibit
hall in general, gives us all an opportunity to really find out more about
each candidate.

JMHO,

Dave