[Nfbf-l] Tirp from Deerfield

David Evans drevans at bellsouth.net
Tue May 19 02:30:10 UTC 2009

Dear Marion, Merry and all,

We need to know the time the train gets in and leaves as well as the first
and last names of all the people coming into Deerfield station.
I know most of you guys, but the MV Driver doesn't and needs names.
You all should also walk to the North end of the station and the East side
of the tracks to meet the driver and van after you get off the train.
This will make it easier to find you all and get your bags loaded.
I need to give the names to the driver to make sure everyone gets picked up
going both ways.
  Ineed the names A.S.A.P.

David Evans, NFBF