[Nfbf-l] Tirp from Deerfield

David Evans drevans at bellsouth.net
Wed May 20 17:02:04 UTC 2009

Dear Holly,

It is nice to hear from you and we are very pleased that people are coming
from the Center to our convention.
We will have a van there waiting for them, so do not worry.
They can contact my Cell phone at (561) 789-2488 if they have any questions.
We will likely be making two trips from the train station to the Embassy
Suites Hotel in Boca.

We will likely pick up the firs group and then come back for the second
group, so just be patient.
Even if the worst happened, the Deerfield AMTRAK station is also the station
for the Tri-Rail.  The Boca Raton Stop is just 10 minutes north and the
shuttle van for the Embassy Suites can pick them up by calling me on my cell
or the hotel directly at (561) 994-8200.  The Tri-Rail station for Boca is
right across Yamato Road from the hotel.
The shuttle van can also be used to travel up to between 3 and 5 miles from
the hotel for shopping.
For those who want to get stuff to go in their fridge in the room,there is a
Publix Super Market about 1.5 miles West of the hotel at Jogg Road and
Yamato Road in the Regency Shopping Center.

If they see that the train will be late, they can call me and I will let MV
Transit know.
They should just wait at the Deerfield station, North end, until the van and
driver arrives, if it is not there when they arrive.
We got it handled.

I look forward to meeting all of them at the Convention.

David Evans, NFBF