[Nfbf-l] (no subject)

petercerullo at aol.com petercerullo at aol.com
Thu May 21 05:58:27 UTC 2009

Hello Everyone!

?

Just a reminder that it doesn't take a flag,?rifle or?beret to defend a country.? It takes a human being.?
Please remember to take the time out of your Memorial Day festivities with a moment of silence and thoughtful prayer?for those whom where proud to serve but unfortunate to die defending the very freedom we as Americans enjoy today.

?

Peace,

Peter Cerullo

I dedicate my thoughtful prayer and moment of silence to these three?Volusia County?military?service personel who laid down there lives in Iraq:? Gregory Dalesio, Debarry fl.? Jevonk Jordan, Jacksonville fl. and Jessica Ellis, Deland fl.? Rest?In Peace????

?

?

?

?