[Nfbf-l] (no subject)

Kirk kvharmon54 at gmail.com
Thu May 21 12:02:54 UTC 2009

Peter, Thank  You for taking the time to remind us all of the true meaning
of this Holiday! As an ex Navy man, I appreciate you sending this reminder
out to our civilian troops! Your friend in the cause, KH

Kirk Harmon
1031 Lenmore Ct.
Orlando, FL. 32812

Phone:
Office: 1-407-380-3371
Cell: 1-407-473-2176
BVA/FRG
District Director
E. central Division

BVA/FRG
Fundraising coordinator
911 cell phone  donations Program

City of Orlando
Mayor's Advisory Counsil
Counsil member

"Blinded Veteran's Helping Blinded Veteran's"
"Smiles are nothing more than 30 second cvacations"!