[Nfbf-l] help recording convention seminars

Gina Minichiello minichiellog at comcast.net
Thu May 21 18:34:59 UTC 2009

Hello everyone
Sorry to put this out at the last minute, but we could use some help. If you are attending a seminar, including the parents seminarb and have a recording device, would you please let me know if you would mind recording it for us. We want to get the seminars posted on the website after the convention. We can't have too many recordings. If you are interested and have some time, please email me off list and let know what seminars you can record, your cell phone number, and if you have any adapters that would hook up to the sound system. Once you have recorded, you can contact Robin Plitt at 904-486-0848 so he can download the file to his computer. We apprciate any volunteers we can get. This will mean a lot for the people who could not attend and the ones that missed a seminar.

Gina Minichiello, Board Member
Treasurer, Greater Jacksonville Chapter
minichiellog at comcast.net